FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
1. Which units are available for sale? And how much do they go for?
Units whose value is Kshs. 3,000,000.00 and below fall under affordable housing programme.
- a) 1 bedroom social – 25sqm, Kshs. 1,000,000.00
- b) 1 bedroom apartment-30sqm,Kshs. 1,500,000.00
- c) 2 bedroom apartment – 40sqm,Kshs. 2,250,000.00
- d) 2 bedroom social – 50sqm,Kshs. 2,500,000.00
- e) 3 bedroom apartment – 60sqm, Kshs. 3,000,000.00
- f) 3 bedroom duplex – 90sqm, Kshs. 7,500,000.00
2. How does one qualify to buy under the affordable housing scheme?
- a) One must earn a basic salary of less than Kshs. 100,000.00.
- b) One can only buy maximum of 1 (one) unit.
3. What are the documents required to prove one fits the criteria of affordable housing?
a) National Identification card (ID).
b) KRA Pin
c) Pay Slips (3 months)
d) Latest P9 return
4. Can you purchase the house as a married couple?
YES but only one unit under affordable category.
5. Do first time owners enjoy stamp duty exceptions as provided for by the government?
6. Are the land rates and land rent being waivered?
7. Is the deposit paid after signing the offer letter?
8. Can a purchaser determine/suggest on the interior finishing/aesthetic during construction?
9. Can a buyer pay the full amount at once?
10. What is the estimated time of completion for the project?
11. Who will manage the estate/property?
A management company.
12. Can I change the payment model from paying monthly to paying quarterly midway?
13. The agreement states that transfer of property is prohibited for the first 8 years, does this limitation preclude the transmission rights of a personal representative when the purchaser dies?
14. What is the service charge amount for?
b) Garbage collection
c) Common area cleaning
d) Gardening and land scaping
e) Common area maintenance/repairs etc
15. Can a purchaser appoint an advocate to transact the buying of a unit?
16. What title document will we get
17. What is the term of the lease
Phone :+254 731298917
Phone :+254 722 691 641
Phone :+254 020 2050853
Phone :+254 724 555500